We have a team of Medical Associates who assist in servicing our clients with their special skills and medical expertise.
Jessica and her friendly staff will greet you when you arrive. We will be happy to assist you when you need to schedule or change an appointment. Our staff will guide you in selecting the right products and services for your needs.
To better serve our client's needs, we also offer the BOOK NOW feature which will allow you to view your history and schedule 24/7.
THE LASER CLINIC® Professionals
||Jessica Bell, Clinical Director
- Active Member ASLMS 2003-2007 (American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc.) Made Fellowship in 2007
- Certificate Permanent Hair Reduction and Vascular Lesions Training Program for Altus Cool Glide Aesthetic Laser System - Ms. Mona Sappenfield, Memphis Tennessee, 2003
- Certificate Iridology: Nutrition and Holistic Healing - Dr Bernard Jensen, 1997
- Teacher Director of the School of Electrolysis - Instituted by Dr Walter Cohen
- Certified Specialist: Electrolysis - Sheridan College, 1988
- Certified Diploma: Beauty Culture, Beauty Therapy, Applied Aesthetics - Suzanna Chowels College of Aesthetic Therapies, 1987
Jessica Bell continues to actively study and attend various workshops, webinars and clinical forums to continue to offer our clients the most cutting edge technology and techniques. Her credentials include Teacher/Director, and her international exposure includes New York, Memphis, Stratford, Chicago and Toronto. She has been taught and inspired by the "who's who" of specialists in their fields: Ms. Mona Sappenfield, Dr. Kevin Smith, Dr. Nancy Whitmore, and Dr. Russell.
The Laser Clinic is very pleased to refer our clients to our lovely neighbours next door who also provide BOTOX and fillers.
Dr. Nicolas Guay ~ Plastic Surgeon
Plastic Surgery: With over 20 years of experience, the clinic will be offering adult plastic surgery consultation needs to the women and men of our community to assure timely care, close to home, for all.
Aesthetic Surgery: The clinic will focus on breast improvement and body contouring procedures (liposuction, abdominoplasty), all of which are included in a modern ‘mommy makeover’. Men who would benefit from these procedures are welcome.
Breast Reconstruction: Dr. Guay is the founder and creator of the Canadian Collaboration on Breast Reconstruction (breastreconstructioncanada.ca). We are happy to offer all current and up-to-date procedures (including microsurgery) to the brave breast survivors of our community to assure care close to home.
Non-surgical Facial Aesthetics: All certified non-surgical facial improvement options are available and will be administered by an experienced physician in a professional and private setting. Once again, women and men are welcome.
- Certified Micropigmentation Specialist
- Certified in Coil, Rotary, and Manual Method
- Sterilization and Anaesthetics
- Science of Colour Theory
- Lip and Brow Reshaping
- Colour removal and corrective camouflage
Since 1997, Pierre Ly has been focusing on the art of Micropigmentation at Plastic surgeon's offices and has mastered the corrective permanent makeup for facial feature enhancement. Certified Intradermal Cosmetic Specialist from American Institute of Intradermal Cosmetic, one of the leading company, located in Dallas Texas, Pierre offers his clients a high level of professional skill, blended with keen aesthetic quality.